Sunday, February 19, 2012

Our Little Man is Growing Up

So much has happened in the past several weeks and there is much more to come. Xander is getting ready to turn four weeks old on Monday and then he will be a month old on Thursday. It is incredible to me that nine months goes by so slowly and then once your little bundle is here you just want time to slow down. 




For Valentine's Day Brent and I had a somewhat peaceful dinner at home with Xander. We decided that since there is really nothing to do in Pinon that we would celebrate on Friday. We asked Emma and Tommy to watch Xander for the day and they were more than willing. Brent and I got up and headed out to Snowflake for the day, we decided to go to the temple. We left @ 6 AM and got there around 9:30 AM, which worked out perfect because we got distracted and lost like four times. While on the way to the temple I received a phone call from one of my jobs that I applied for recently requesting an interview. I was super excited about this phone call, it shows promise and that all of the applications are finally paying off. Brent and I went to a session together and then walked around the temple. We then headed over to a local restaurant and had a nice meal together. On the way out of town we picked up ice cream and headed back to Pinon. Friday was perfect and it was a much needed day off. Thank You Emma and Tommy!

That night Brent and I decided to hang out with Xander. Lately we have been having kitten problems. Hope is getting ready to get fixed but has decided he needs to claim his house by peeing everywhere. Brent and I decided that the only option we had was to lock him up in a separate cage whenever he starts peeing anywhere in the house. At first we thought it was Hope being jealous of Xander, but lately every time we sit down with Xander the kitten curls up right next to Xander and when Xander moves the kitten readjusts to be right next to him. I love all of my boys!

I am very proud of Brent. He was discussing with several ladies that we work with how much he helps me at home with Xander. The ladies were really impressed how much he helps me. Our instructional coach commented on how she barely can get her husband to help without kicking them. It is really appreciated, especially on days like today. Brent woke up when I got up to feed Xander, changed his diaper, and changed him into his Sunday best. We slept in a little late so Brent decided that him and Xander would venture to church together to priesthood. My handsome men.










Brent and I like to dress Xander up in a wide variety of clothes. We think our little boy is so cute and handsome and we like to show off his wonderful clothes.


"Nuts about Grandma"


Little Bear


Our adorable monkey


No comments:

Post a Comment