Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Almost Home

In two short days I will be home in Ohio for the first time since February. So much has changed since then and I cannot wait to spend that time with my friends and family.

Brent and me have a full schedule in Ohio. We arrive on Saturday afternoon and are planning on spending the evening relaxing with family. I might make a quick stop up at the sorority house to see how "Hell Night" is going. On Sunday we are going to church and then breakfast with my mom. The remainder of Saturday will be spent with the sorority for activation and dinner. On Monday Brent, Emma, and I are going to meet up at Otterbein to see some people and hang-out for a little while. Afterward we are going to head downtown to go to Stantons Sheet Music to buy a bunch of stuff (on our district of course). That evening Brent is going to chill with my mom at home while I go to a baby shower by my step-mom. Tuesday we are going to my favorite restaurant in the city, Schmidt's, with Grandma Miller. That evening we are going to the zoo lights with the rest of the family. Wednesday is a relaxing day. My other grandparents will be arriving into town that night for Thanksgiving. Thursday, TURKEY TURKEY, will be spent with my mom and family. I am so excited for Brent to meet my cousin Rayne. I haven't seen Rayne in a few years so this will be a family reunion to remember. Friday we are spending with my dad's family. And then on Saturday we are coming back to Arizona. What a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment